No products in the basket.
With a Naturawhite service plan, we will conduct an annual inspection. The purpose of an annual inspection is to identify whether the equipment can be operated, adjusted and maintained safely – with any deterioration detected and remedied before it results in a health and safety risk. All equipment needs a formal inspection to ensure safety and, in many cases, a quick visual check before use will be sufficient. However, inspection is necessary for any equipment where significant risks to health and safety may arise from incorrect installation, reinstallation, deterioration or any other circumstances. The need for inspection frequencies is yearly.
Your annual inspection will include – Please note: The cost listed is an annual fee
- Decontamination check
- Bulb inspection
- Check the casings are not damaged or cracked
- Ensure all switches are working
- The machine guarding is firmly in place
- Ensure the cable connections are tight, this includes cable let into the plug
- Inspect all cables are in good condition, no exposed wires, repairs done properly & waterproof
- Ensure earth connected & continuous