No products in the basket.
Terms & Conditions
In order to be a Naturawhite Licensee and Reseller you must read and agree the following Terms and Conditions;
1. You agree not to give dental advice, mislead, act or represent myself as a dental professional. You acknowledge that you are not trained or qualified in the act of dentistry as defined under the Dentist Act 1984 and that any breach of these conditions may render you liable to prosecution under the said Act.
2. You agree not to breach the Intellectual Property rights of Naturawhite so as to pass-off products from other companies as being Naturawhite products. You understand that this will constitute a material breach and will result in your licence and insurance being immediately and irrevocably revoked. Should such an instance occur and for the avoidance of doubt, no refunds, partial or otherwise shall be given.
3. You agree that under these terms you are only permitted to sell and promote teeth whitening products with the Naturawhite Registered trademark.
4. You understand that in order to promote Naturawhite trademarked products you must be a registered licensee and be insured and agree to this. Further you understand that the Naturawhite insurance will be provided by Nationwide CI4 Limited.
5. You agree and understand that your licence & insurance will be terminated if left unpaid for 14 consecutive days from the renewal date. You also understand and accept that Naturawhite accept no responsibility in reminding you of your renewal date.
6. You agree to give no less than 30 days written notice in that event that you wish to terminate your licence and insurance, you must remove all internet marketing from the Naturawhite web sites with immediate effect in addition to removing all literature from circulation.
7. You agree and understand that Naturawhite is a cosmetic grade self-administered beauty product and is not of a dental nature and will not sell or promote it as such.
8. You understand that the Naturawhite product should only be used by your clients in the manner described on the packaging and any deviation from these instructions may render you liable for prosecution under the Dentist Act 1984.
9. Where you have purchased a Package through Naturawhite, or any of its affiliates, you are entitled to a statutory “cooling off” period of 14 days, in which you have the right to terminate this agreement providing that you intimate your request to terminate in writing to Naturawhite and that the items and/or service that you have purchased have not been used or damaged in any way.
10. Where applicable, you agree to make full payment as described in your Purchase Order Form within 90 days of this agreement.
11. You accept that any Insurance Policy bought through Naturawhite must be paid for in full and that this policy is non-refundable.
12. You accept that Moss Products Ltd is Naturawhite preferred Distributer, but that Naturawhite reserves the right to change this Distributor without notification and in doing so does not affect any of the obligations conferred upon you under these Terms and Conditions.
13. You understand and accept that in the event of any breach of the above stipulated conditions, no refunds will be given.
14. You agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions above in addition to the Regulations and Directives as set out below and you agree to wholly indemnify Naturawhite and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates from any action derived from your breach of any of the said Terms and Conditions, Regulations or Directives.
Council Directive 76/768/EEC of 1976-07-27 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to cosmetic products  (as amended) is the main European Union law on the safety of cosmetics. It was made under Art 100 (ex Art94) of the Treaty of Rome By agreement. It is also applicable in the EEA  The directive defines a “cosmetic product” as “any substance or preparation intended for placing in contact with the various external parts of the human body (epidermis, hair system, nails, lips and external genital organs) or with the teeth and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity with a view exclusively or principally to cleaning them, perfuming the or protecting them or protecting them in order to keep them in good condition, change their appearance or correct body odours”. (Art. 1.1) On 31 October 2012, the EU Council Directive 2011/84/EU (amending EU Council Directive 76/768EEC) cane into force in the UK. It sets out who can use what strength of product when carrying out tooth whitening. In the UK the changes were brought into force by the European Communities (Cosmetic Products) Regulations2004 to 2013 (‘the regulation’) Products containing or releasing less than 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide, including mouth rinse, toothpaste, and tooth whitening or bleaching products are safe and will continue to be freely available on the market. Tooth whitening products containing or releasing between 0.1% and 6% hydrogen peroxide can ONLY be sold to dental Practitioners. The GDC does not bring criminal prosecutions of breaches of the regulation as this role is undertaken by Trading Standards. The Dentist Act 1984 makes it illegal to hold yourself out to be a dental professional unless you are registered with General Dental Council.
These terms apply to your use of the teeth whitening reservation service (the “ Teeth Whitening Service”) operated by Moss Products Ltd T/As Naturawhite (“MP”). The Teeth Whitening Service may be used to secure reservations at participating Naturawhite outlets. The reservations are processed through MP’s database and through software installed at MP’s offices. SC makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Teeth Whitening Service and all representations, undertakings, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except as provided in this Agreement, MP shall not be liable to you for any claims whatsoever including but not limited to those arising from loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings and/or any other indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whether arising under contract, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with the Teeth Whitening Service. In particular, MP accepts no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of participating Naturawhite outlets which all operate independently of MP. MP neither excludes nor limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is expressly prohibited by law.”
When you place a booking on www.naturawhite.com you enter a booking a transaction with Moss Products Limited. The remaining transaction of any service is between yourself “the customer” and the establishment you visit. This website is only responsible for your telephone/online booking referral fee. Each individual establishment is responsible for the customer’s services, treatments and liabilities. To meet our service commitment to you, we will store your booking and necessary personal details, obtain authorisation from your bank for the payment and make certain security checks on your identity and address. The payment section below details these actions and our respective rights and obligations.
Moss Products Limited t/a Natuarawhite act a wholesale supplier of machinery and products listed on this website. Sale terms are strictly sold to business customers for business purposes only where payments for products and equipment is being made directly to Naturawhite. We may collect payment on the behalf of Moss Products Limited depending on the payment circumstances. To use the product and equipment you may need to be suitably trained. Depending on the country that you reside, training is conducted in various ways. You may find your own training provider or we can recommend a trainer for you. Training services is between yourself and the trainer, where the payment is payable directly to the trainer, or we may take the payment on their behalf.
Naturawhite will not be held liable where any products or equipment are used outwith the governing country’s guidelines and regulations.
All payments are made through a secure gateway. We do not store your credit/debit card details. If for any reason, there is a problem with collecting payment from your credit /payment card after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to offer you a booking or product. Additionally, on some occasions, we may be unable to process an order due to various reasons such as, the offer is no longer available, the payment declined or an unspecified technical error.
Booking fees are valid for 30 days and are non-refundable once payment is made. You have the choice to call within 30 days and make a booking reservation at a time of your choice not exceeding 60 days from the date you paid the booking fee. Choices of time cannot always be guaranteed depending on availability. A non-refundable referral booking fee is taken at time of booking (Can be up to 50% of total price); this will be taken off the total price on the day of your appointment. Occasionally we take full payment on the behalf of a centre, please note that we are only responsible for the booking referral fee as the individual clinics are responsible for your treatment services.
If you have any concerns, you may contact us for any questions prior to making your booking. We can only accept cash/credit/debit cards as a form of payment. We do not accept any cheques as a form of payment. Some branches may charge a processing fee of up to £5 if you pay the full amount on card.
From time to time special offers may run at selected centres only. To guarantee the offer price, you must book before certain end dates. Different centres can be found on the location page; where prices, treatments, services, concept and facilities may vary.
If we need to change your appointment, we have the right to do so giving you 24 hours in advance. In unexpected situations beyond our control, we have the right to change or cancel your appointment by letting you know asap. We will hold on to the booking fee and re-schedule your appointment accordingly if this is the case.
If you wish to change your appointment time, you must do so by giving 24 hours notice. Text messages and voicemails are not accepted as valid methods of cancellation. You must either email us or speak to an operator.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the clinic or venue if they are running late. Please note some clinics or venues may refuse appointments if the customer is late by a period of more than 5 minutes.
We collect your payment on the behalf of the clinic or venue you will visit where the services is between yourself and the clinic. If you have a voucher, you will lose out on your session / service if you are late or do not turn up for your appointment. Bookings can only made online by following the steps on your voucher, our operator cannot make a booking for you as every voucher has a unique code which can only be redeemed by you. All your agreed sessions / services must be completed according to the expiry date on the voucher.
Vouchers bought can only be refunded within 7 days of purchase, minus £25 administration fee.
Service and Booking Refunds:
Booking referral fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason the clinic or centre refuses to carry out your service e.g due to a light allergy, a booking fee of £25 will be refunded if the service has not started. If you buy more sessions and decide to have less, the clinic or venue may not refund the the value of the remaining sessions to you.
Deposit and Product Refunds:
Deposits for a service or a product are non-refundable and non-transferable once it is placed. Machinery is custom made to order immediately after a deposit is placed. Products and machinery are non refundable. We can exchange a faulty item within 7 days, after which the warranty terms will apply.
Service and Complaints:
We strive to offer the best service possible. If you have a complaint, you must write to us via email using the contact form on the contact page of this website. Complaints regarding the service or treatment received at a clinic or centre can only be dealt with directly between yourself and the clinic or centre you visited.
When you purchase a Business Starter Package, we will arrange training to suit your needs which are agreeable with our trainers. We will not issue refunds for Training appointments you cancel or that are missed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will, however, rearrange the training session for you so that this can be completed as quickly as possible with the same or an alternative Trainer.
The clinic or centre may refuse your treatment if you do not have an adult looking after your children. Due to health and safety, children are not allowed to enter treatment rooms or to be left alone in the waiting area. The staff have no responsibility for looking after your children.
As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we conduct security checks on all our orders. These can take various forms and may involve contacting you by telephone before we process your order. We also retain the service of various credit rating and fraud prevention companies, and we may share details of your order with them for the sole purpose of detecting and preventing fraudulent use of your payment cards. Identification such as recent bank statements or other proof of address may be required as part of our security check.
Machines warranty and future service
If there is a problem with your order, you must notify us via email or by calling the land line number on this website within 7 days of receiving your product, after which the warranty terms is applied where warranty support can only be provided via email only. We carefully check your items through our strict quality control team before shipping it to you. You must check for any cosmetic damages before accepting your product from any courier company. Please do not accept if there are cosmetic damages as we cannot hold any responsibility for this.
Warranty is subject up to 48 hours inspection before advice can be given. Customers are liable for all postage and packaging costs of both ways.
Important: We must receive pictures and/or videos of the problem before we can advise you further. The warranty department has set processes in place working alongside engineers to solve problems as quickly as possible, it is best to follow their procedures and advice for the speedy recovery of your item. Any issues can only be dealt with via email as the fault must be logged clearly. We cannot deal with any problem solving over the telephone and our engineers or support staff are not available to speak to customers.
Please do not contact our sale staff, trainers, managers or directors with any machine support or warranty issue as they are not trained to deal with machine fault. Doing this can potentially prolong the repair time as information may not be correctly recorded. We understand that it is frustrating when there is a problem with your machine or products and we will try to solve it as soon as we can. We cannot be liable for any loss of earnings or loss of business when there is a problem with your product.
During the warranty Period
We will aim to fix your machine ASAP usually within 2-7 days, however, unfortunately, a fixed repair time cannot be guaranteed as the nature of each repair or fault may be different
The customer is liable for the cost of posting and delivery.
Naturawhite do not accept responsibility for damage to any products, equipment or orders which occur during transit. Therefore please ensure that any returns are suitably packaged.
None of our staff/management can override this warranty policy in any circumstances.
Council Directive 76/768/EEC of 1976-07-27 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to cosmetic products  (as amended) is the main European Union law on the safety of cosmetics. It was made under Art 100 (ex Art94) of the treaty of Rome By agreement. It is also applicable in the EEA 
The directive defines a “cosmetic product” as “any substance or preparation intended for placing in contact with the various external parts of the human body (epidermis, hair system, nails, lips and external genital organs) or with the teeth and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity with a view exclusively or principally to cleaning them, perfuming the or protecting them or protecting them in order to keep them in good condition, change their appearance or correct body odours”. (Art. 1.1)
On 31 October 2012, the EU Council Directive 2011/84/EU (amending EU Council Directive 76/768EEC) cane into force in the UK. It sets out who can use what strength of product when carrying out tooth whitening. In the UK the changes were brought into force by the European Communities (Cosmetic Products) Regulations 2004 to 2013 (‘the regulation’) Products containing or releasing less than 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide, including mouth rinse, tooth paste, and tooth whitening or bleaching products are safe and will continue to be freely available on the market. Tooth whitening products containing or releasing between 0.1% and 6% hydrogen peroxide can ONLY be sold to dental Practitioners. The GDC does not bring criminal prosecutions of breaches of the regulation as this role is undertaken by Trading Standards. The Dentist Act 1984 makes it illegal to hold yourself out to be a dental professional unless you are registered with General Dental Council.
I understand that I am personally responsible for any breach of the above regulations and that no refunds will be considered in these circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
In order to be a Naturawhite Licensee and Reseller you must understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- I agree not to give dental advice, mislead or represent myself as a dental professional, dentally trained or dentally qualified person. To do so would render me in breach of the Dentist Act 1984 and possible prosecution.
- I agree not to pass other products off as being Naturawhite. I understand this will result in my licence being revoked and uninsured.
- I agree only to sell and promote teeth whitening products with the Naturawhite Registered trademark.
- I agree and understand that in order to promote Naturawhite trademarked products I must be a registered licensee and be insured. I understand that the Naturawhite insurance will be provided by C I 4 UBG.
- I agree and understand that my licence & insurance will be terminated if left unpaid for 14 consecutive days from the renewal date.
- I agree to give 30 days notice in order to ruminate my licence and insurance and in these circumstances will remove all Internet marketing from my web sites and literature from circulation.
- I agree and understand that Naturawhite is a cosmetic grade self-administered product and is not of a dental nature.
- I understand that the Naturawhite product should only be used by my clients in the manner described on the packaging any deviation from package instructions may render you liable for prosecution under the Dentist Act 1984.
- I understand that I am personally responsible for any breach of the above regulations and that no refunds will be considered in these circumstances.
- I agree to make full payment as described in my Purchase Order Form within 90 days of this agreement subject to the terms laid out in the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- I have read the above statement and I agree and understand that Naturawhite sell beauty products not dental products. I am satisfied with the information I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Moss Products Ltd distributes Naturawhite and this is an agreement with the Named Ltd Company.